As we open ourselves to become the channel of God’s healing grace we shall find that healing is given to those who pray as well as to those for whom we are praying.
-Jack Dobbs 1984
In Meeting many share joys about changes in their lives, new opportunities, new jobs, new ministries, unexpected blessings, good news from medical professionals.
Please hold on your heart and in your prayers:
- Mike Rogers, recovering from radiation and chemotherapy
- Kitty beginning her training with hospice.
- Bob W.’s friend Mike
- Curtis and Felicia seeking a home.
- Lorraine recovering from heart surgery
- Jesse and Charles’ searches for employment
- Impending medical procedures: Bob W. – wrist; Linda N. – knee; Amber J. – hip
- Jonas and Charlene teaching in Italy
- Bill and Pam visiting in Italy
- Gar Mickelson and Kaleidoscope Ministry
- Linda and Wade Schwartz
- for the safety of Friends serving in our nation’s military
- Charles’ search for employment
- Chris and Mark Hurd and his Uncle Elmer
- Jesse Clark and his job search
- Linda Higgins to see vision specialist in Seattle
- Kaye DeLong continuing treatments.
- Families accosted by unexpected financial challenges.
- We hold those who offer hospitality to wounded souls on our hearts.
- We pray for resolution to the internal strife in Syria and for peace in the middle east.
- We hold on our hearts the Friends Serving Abroad of Northwest Yearly Meeting.
- We hold in Christ’s Light those persons elected to serve our nation, our state and our community: U.S. Representative: Cathy McMorris Rogers; Senators: Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell; President: Barack Obama; Governor: Jay Inslee; and those who represent us as members of Washington State Legislature. Our Mayor, City and County Councils.
“Lord, enable us to surrender our defended fortresses…”