Love is the will to nurture life and growth in oneself and in another. Love is personal; it is the sacred trust of living things. Donald Green, 1982
In Meeting many share joys about changes in their lives, new opportunities, new jobs, new ministries, unexpected blessings, good news from medical professionals.
Please hold on your heart and in your prayers:
- Chris during his hospitalization
- Andria working to meet her challenges
- Family Promise families and the hosts
- Jesse’s friend Shena
- Becky and Dwaine’s nephew Kyle
- Saraa, Charlene’s new acquaintance
- Leah Irwin post surgery
- Friends of Bob Wiese with life threatening illnesses.
- Steve Sanford in his recovery
- Tina’s friends enduring Chemo therapy for a brain turmor.
- The work of Hutton Settlement and its dedicated staff
- Linda P. – The Clark family and those with whom she works.
- Linda T.’s grandson recovering from a traffic accident
- Gil Pinto in the Care section and Edith Pinto in the assisted living section of Riverview.
- The People of Clayton and Ferguson Missouri
- Gar Mickelson and Kaleidoscope Ministry
- People on the front lines dealing with Ebola
- We hold those who offer hospitality to wounded souls on our hearts.
- We pray for peace and for resolution to the internal strife in the middle east.
- We hold on our hearts the Friends Serving Abroad of Northwest Yearly Meeting.
- We hold in Christ’s Light those persons elected to serve our nation, our state and our community: U.S. Representative: Cathy McMorris Rogers; Senators: Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell; President: Barack Obama; Governor: Jay Inslee; and those who represent us as members of Washington State Legislature. Our Mayor, City and County Councils.
“Lord, enable us to surrender our defended fortresses…”