Love is the will to nurture life and growth in oneself and in another. Love is personal; it is the sacred trust of living things. Donald Green, 1982
In Meeting many share joys about changes in their lives, new opportunities, new jobs, new ministries, unexpected blessings, good news from medical professionals.
Please hold on your heart and in your prayers:
- Edith Pinto and her family in the passing of Gilbert
- Mike ShallenbergerJesse Clark’s family in the death of his uncle
- Linda Nixon as her work situation changes
- Faith Cunningham recovering from surgery
- Representatives of N.W.Y.M. as they travel to India, Palestine and Africa
- Elizabeth Todd’s ministry in Ramallah
- Chris during his hospitalization
- Andria working to meet her challenges
- Becky and Dwaine’s nephew Kyle
- The work of Hutton Settlement and its dedicated staff
- Linda T.’s grandson recovering from a traffic accident
- Gar Mickelson and Kaleidoscope Ministry
- We hold those who offer hospitality to wounded souls on our hearts.We pray for peace and for resolution to the internal strife in the middle east. We hold on our hearts persons suffering at the hands of religious extremists.
- We hold on our hearts the Friends Serving Abroad of Northwest Yearly Meeting.
- We hold in Christ’s Light those persons elected to serve our nation, our state and our community: U.S. Representative: Cathy McMorris Rogers; Senators: Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell; President: Barack Obama; Governor: Jay Inslee; and those who represent us as members of Washington State Legislature. Our Mayor, City and County Councils.
“Lord, enable us to surrender our defended fortresses…”