As we open ourselves to become the channel of God’s healing grace we shall find that healing is given to those who pray as well as to those for whom we are praying.
-Jack Dobbs 1984
In Meeting many share joys about changes in their lives, new opportunities, new jobs, new ministries, unexpected blessings, good news from medical professionals.
Please hold on your heart and in your prayers:
- Mike Rogers, continuing radiation and chemotherapy
- Linda Nixon recovering from knee surgery.
- Linda and Wade Schwartz trying something new in the way of treatments.
- Kaye DeLong continuing treatments.
- We pray for Friends seeking employment.
- We pray for charitable organizations who have lost funding in these difficult economic times.
- We rejoice with international diplomacy replacing sword rattling in response to Syrian atrocities.
- We continue pray for peace in the middle east.
- We hold on our hearts the Friends Serving Abroad of Northwest Yearly Meeting.
- We hold in Christ’s Light those persons elected to serve our nation, our state and our community: U.S. Representative: Cathy McMorris Rogers; Senators: Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell; President: Barack Obama; Governor: Jay Inslee; and those who represent us as members of Washington State Legislature. Our Mayor, City and County Councils.
“Lord, enable us to surrender our defended fortresses…”